The UtilityBag #96400
A Familiar favorite, made better.
The UtilityBag is a popular old-time bag design with some
improvements, making it the best around.
You may know this old time favorite as a Mechanic's
Tool Pouch, G.I. Tool Bag, Jumbo Mechanic Tool Bag,
G I Mechanic's Tool Bag or just as a Tool Bag.
US Coast Guard Cutter, Anthony Petit, calls these the
"battery bag" when they order.
No matter what it's called, it's the same bag with two outside
pockets and a web handle, only ToolPaks are better made.
Take a look.
The features of the UtilityBag are--
· The ToolPak UtilityBag has a rigid bottom, unlike many other brands.
· An Additional Feature: Utilize the 2 D-rings for an Optional ShoulderStrap Accessory #96700 or to accommodate clip-on items. Nobody else has this.
· Ours is made from tough, durable1000 denier nylon. Others use canvas or less durable fabric.
· Our 2 flap-covered, outer pockets on each side has Velcro closures and NOT the quickly-rusting metal snaps. Ideal for damp of wet locations.
· Large internal compartment with a "big mouth opening" that starts on one end panel, goes across the top and ends on the other end panel. A definite plus!
· Lockable, double-pull ToolPak zippers.
· Dimensions: 11" X 6" X 7"