The CargoBag, #98700
Big enough for a kid and his dog.
We've put 70 pounds of books and school supplies in them for a library in the Andes village of Huanoquito.
It took two Scouts to carry each by the sturdy handles, although.
The CargoBag is an giant expedition bag made to hold all types of gear and lots of it. These bags have been around the world and fared well against baggage handlers, overloading and the weather.
All black, they look good even after they taken a ride on a dusty Peruvian road.
Here are the features of the CargoBag-
· Large half-moon-style opening for easy access.
· Zippered end pocket
· Comfortable padded shoulder strap with twist-proof, swivel buckles that are easily removable and store in the end pocket.
· Tough, web handles bundles wrap around the CargoBag allowing you to manage heavy loads
· Folds easily into a compact size for easy storage
· Lockable zipper pulls
· Made from black 1000 denier nylon
· Length: 29 inches
· Height: (diameter) 16½ inches
· Volume: 6598 cubic inches.