The ToolPak Climber #98500
When reaching the top, really matters.
The Climber is for climbing, you know, for climbing up to tall places, that require safety lines and carabineers.
It has a the features of a hiking pack and
additional features like a carabineer strip
and load cinch straps.
The ToolPak Climber can play just as hard
as it works.
Here, Raheem has made to the top of
Mt. Si's Haystack Rock in Washington.
The features of the Climber are--
· Two large zippered compartments
· Concealed valuables pocket inside first
panel. (not shown)
· Comfortable quilted, padded back panel
· Deluxe, radius-cut, shoulder straps.
· Sternum strap with quick-release buckle
· 3-point adjustable waist strap
· Load cinch-straps with snap buckles
· Large tool attachment system
· 8 centerline carabineer attachment loops
· EasyPulls on all zippers (not shown)
· The shoulder strap view, to the left, shows
the curved, "radius-cut" of the strap.
· The waiststrap view, to the right, shows the Superloc which tightens up any play in the waiststrap.
· Made from 1000 denier nylon
· Two cargo straps at the bottom ot the pack
· Dimensions:18 inches tall, 14 inches wide and the thickness depends upon the contents
· Volume: 2894 cubic inches