The BriefCase #99800
Sleek, trim, lightweight and tough enough to last for years.
Simple and durable, the BriefCase is a great lightweight case that can take it--anywhere.
Not pretentious by any means, these sturdy workhorses are popular with a number of folks who use them for everything from estimators cases to promotional gifts.
Add one of these BriefCases to your assortment of ToolPak gear.
The features of the BriefCase are--
· Unzips to lay flat.
· Two, 16" wide and 12" tall document pockets; one on each side.
· One half-panel with a variety of pocket sizes;
· Three small tool pockets.(1" wide and 4" tall)
· Two CD case size pockets. (4" tall and 4" wide)
· One equipment pocket. (3" wide and 4" tall)
· Outside, the rugged 1000 denier nylon protects the inner, more comfortable 420 denier pack cloth.
· Grey pack cloth covered accent piping sets off the document panels and outside edges.
· Sturdy web handles with leatherette wrapped, padded hand-grips.
· Dimensions: 16 inches wide X 12 inches tall X 1 inch thick (Expands with contents up to 3.5")
· Easily embroidered. Great promotional or incentive item. Here's one with a Lennox logo.