Padded Back. Front Pockets. Panels 1 & 2. Panels 3 & 4. Panels 5 & 6.
A wide variety tool users realize that organization and portability are the keys to efficiency and preparedness.
The hands-free ergonomic and inherent safety of it's design combined with the adaptable tool organization makes the the patented ToolPak Original and 4Panel indispensable tools.
As you would expect, ToolPaks are widely used by business, industry and government.
The ToolPaks features are--
· 106 pockets and holders utilizing a unique system that keeps tools in place.
· Fully Adjustable Pockets: Don't have a pocket that fits a tool?
Carefully select the location, then remove the stitch-line between two pockets
and voila`, a bigger pocket.
For Video Instructions,
Select this video Making
· Rigid panel design made
from layers of waterproof,
1000 denier nylon creates
a water-proof exterior to
protect tools from moisture.
· Ergonomic shoulder straps
with convenient utility loops.
· Comfortable, heavily-padded
· Comfortable. leatherette
wrapped, padded handles
Six Individual Panels include:
· Panel #1: Large Document
Panel with room for large tools or a laptop
· Panel #2: Screwdriver Panel
with 30 holders for
screwdriver-like tools up to
18 inches long
· Panel #3: Pliers Panel with
9 pockets for pliers-shaped
· Panel #4: Utility Panel with
16 pockets for tools up to 16 inches tall
· Panel #5: Wrench Panel with two wrench organizers; a 14 pocket organizer for a set ranging from 3/8" to 1 1/4" and a 9 pocket organizer for small electrical wrench sets 1/8" to 5/16"
· Panel #6: Socket Panel with 20 elastic holders with stop pockets to keep tools from sliding out and 9 pockets for drives, extensions and socket bars.
· Two outside pockets.
· The Top Pocket: Contains a specialized Trouble Light Loop with
quick-release buckle but this pocket is still large enough for a cordless
driver or PartsBags, WrenchWraps and ToolRolls, meters, sensors or
· The Bottom Pocket: It's large enough for our PartsBags,
WrenchWraps and ToolRolls, drills and drivers, meters and sensors,
· Lockable, heavy-duty ToolPak brand zippers.
· Made from layers of waterproof, 1000 denier nylon.
Dimensions: 18.5" tall X 14"wide X 4" to 10" thick, depending upon the contents