The ChartPaks in 2 Sizes
Heavy-Duty. Large Document Protectors
Finally, a document protector that's more than a glorified sandwich bag.
Read blueprints, charts, atlases and the like in the rain, snow or dust storms without destroying your valuable documents.
The ChartPaks have enough weight to make them stay where they are put--especially handy in a big wind.
Here are the ChartPak features--
· A heavy PVC coated nylon bottom
.· Heavy, marine-grade vinyl window that can be written upon with an erasable
marker or grease pencil.
· ChartPaks have enough mass to not blow away. Great for windy cockpits .
· Available in two sizes for big and really big documents.
· Fits marine cruising atlas and NAOA charts. Measure yours to pick the
correct size. Make those $100 atlases last more than one season!
· Covered zipper flap with a tough ToolPak zipper.
· Part Number: #99500, Large ChartPak = 14 inches X 16 inches
· Part Number: #99510 Extra Large ChartPak = 16 inches X 19 inches