The first and most obvious change our ProTote users will notice is the color-- safety florescent orange.
With many requests to create a safer work environment, we added fluorescent orange, 1000 denier Dupont Cordura®. Flourescent orange make it very easy-to-see the contents inside the ProTote.
The second feature is the newly designed and resilient satchel-bag-style opening.
Two zipper pulls and a more rigid frame at the opening--yet not too rigid. Smash our bag and it will be ok, just pull it back into shape and good as new.
Something less obvious is the 1" deeper outside-pockets, to hold those outside tools even better.
The ProTote's features are--
· Carries easily unzipped and open or zipped shut. ·
· 28 pockets of various widths 16 inside pockets that are about 6 inches deep
· 12 outside that are about 6 inches deep.
· Made with a rigid bottom surrounded by 2 layers of tough, safety fluorescent orange 1000 denier Dupont Cordura®. and then wrapped in durable, waterproof, black leatherette.
· Wrap-around, 1000 pound-test web handles with comfortable leatherette padded hand holds.
· Includes the ShoulderStrap with twist-proof buckles for hands-free carrying
· Double-sewn, covered seams for durability.
· 2 D-Rings for clip-on items.
· Dimensions: 17 inches long X 9 inches wide X 12 tall
· Volume: 1836 cubic inches