This is GSA part NSN 5140-01-490-6459 made for electronic communication devices, but we've discovered other uses, too!
The ToolPak ClipCase is a communications device holster that
attaches to your belt, pants waistband or pocket and fits many
types and sizes of electronic devices; including a variety
walkie-talkies, GPS, cell phones, PDA’s and portable media devices.
Camp counselors rely on this holster for their Cobra radios to keep
them close at hand and in contact with the Camp Director.
In addition to being a Walkie Talkie Case designed for the military,
our part # 11100 is also a ClipCase, adding a tool carrier wherever
you need one. Add a tool holder for wrenches, pliers, utility knife
The ClipCase, the features are--
· This holster attaches securely with a chrome steel belt clip.
· The top cover is designed to allow the antenna to be fully exposed while securing the device.
· Top cover has a Velcro closure.
· Made of 1000 denier, black Dupont Cordura.
· Seam taped edges for durability
X 3 inches
X 6 inches