Call for InformationThe ToolPak Original, #90650
The Original, Patented Back Pack for over 100 Tools.
ToolPaks are widely used by business, industry and government.
Oil and gas exploration and production
HVAC technicians and installers,
Power generation plant technicians
A wide variety tool users who realize that organization and portability are the keys to efficiency and preparedness.
Elevator maintenance, photocopy repair, piano tuners, ports and crane technicians,
In the armed forces in the US and Canada, you'll find ToolPaks used by the Army's Night Stalker Divisions, the Navy's Trident Fleet, Coast Guard, Air Force, their B-2 Bomber Squadrons, as well as Government agencies including CIA, FBI, White House Communications Staff, USPS, USFS, Department of Homeland Security and a variety of enforcement agencies and many more.
View any of the Videos about the ToolPak by Clicking on a Title Listed above the ToolPak Photo.
The ToolPaks features are--
· 106 pockets and holders utilizing a unique system that keeps tools in place.
· Fully Adjustable Pockets: Don't have a pocket that fits a tool?
Carefully select the location, then remove the stitch-line between two pockets and voila`; a bigger pocket. For Video Instructions, Select this video Making Pockets Bigger.
· Rigid panel design made from layers of waterproof, 1000 denier nylon creates a water-proof exterior to protect tools from moisture.
· Ergonomic shoulder straps with convenient utility loops.
· Comfortable, heavily-padded back panel.
· Comfortable. leatherette wrapped, padded handles
· Six individual panels including:
· Panel #1: Large Document Panel with room for large tools or a laptop
· Panel #2: Screwdriver Panel with 30 holders for screwdriver-like tools up to 18 inches long
· Panel #3: Pliers Panel with 9 pockets for pliers-shaped tools
· Panel #4: Utility Panel with 16 pockets for tools up to 16 inches tall
· Panel #5: Wrench Panel with two wrench organizers; a 14 pocket organizer for a set ranging from 3/8" to 1 1/4" and a 9 pocket organizer for small electrical wrench sets 1/8" to 5/16"
· Panel #6: Socket Panel with 20 elastic holders with stop pockets to keep tools from sliding out and 9 pockets for drives, extensions and socket bars.
· Two outside pockets.
· TheTop Pocket: It's large enough for a cordless drill (Your drill may require the battery to be removed) and a specialized Trouble Light Loop with quick-release buckle. which are large enough for our Partsbags, WrenchWraps and ToolRolls, drills and drivers, meters and sensors, safety equipment.
· The Bottom Pocket: It's large enough for our Partsbags, WrenchWraps and ToolRolls, drills and drivers, meters and sensors, safety equipment.
· Lockable, heavy-duty ToolPak brand zippers.
· Made from layers of waterproof, 1000 denier nylon.
· Dimensions: 18.5" tall X 14"wide X 4" to 10" thick, depending upon the contents
Patent number 5,209,384.